Manufacturing focused on Industrial Control
Elvia is first and foremost an industrial group:
- Our production facilities are defined by absolute control of quality and deadlines
- The Group aims to keep as many activities as possible in-house, such as the metallic finishes ENIG, ENEPIG, electrolytic gold, Silver, Tin, OSP, etc.
- Each of the facilities has a specific area of expertise
- Synergies are developed to offer better competitiveness and benefit from shared experience
- The different certifications and qualifications are proof of a « best in class » quality standard
- The training of Group employees is a priority, which participates in the evolution of its industrial control level.
- Through investment, our facilities are able to improve their technology and their competitiveness
- The Transformation Plan, undertaken at the end of 2017, is intended to propel each facility towards industrial excellence in order to respond to customer demands:
Organisation, robotisation, 4.0
- This Plan, to be conducted over several years, aims for operational excellence.