The growth and durability of our industrial activity depend on the satisfaction of our customers and on our financial results.
Control our energy consumptions
and reduce our impact on the environment
- To be in compliance with the legislation applicable to our facilities and other requirements we have agreed to.
- To offer a clear and transparent answer adapted to the various requirements from stakeholders, including our employees and authorities.
- Pool skills for operation and management of energy use & effluent and waste treatment.
- Require our suppliers and sub-contractors to adopt the principles of this policy and guarantee the management and origin of substances and raw materials.
- Prevent pollution at its source.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions: for example, by favouring the least impactful transportation methods.
- Pursue continuous improvement in terms of energy and environmental protection performance by controlling our life cycle.
The permanent improvement of the control of our system is shared during management reviews; based on actions in progress and results obtained, we decide on additional actions in order to:
- Guarantee the safety of people.
- Improve the quality of our emissions into the natural environment and the control of our energy use & consumption.
- Prevent breakdowns & pollution risks and react efficiently in emergency situations.
- Guarantee that the environmental and energy impacts of all strategic decisions are assessed.
- Optimise the management of our office waste by reducing paper consumption, favouring digitisation and implementing recycling managed by a local company.
- Promote recycling and recovery of our manufacturing waste, and encourage our customers to recycle our products at the end of their lifespan.
We involve all of our employees in this approach
The involvement of each of us is necessary to reach these objectives