CQCI, or “Printed Circuit Board Qualification Center”, brings further insight in addition to the expert analysis of our facilities:
« CQCI » expert support
Printed Circuit Board Qualification Center
- Understand in order to progress
- Explain following a failure
Elvia PCB Group makes this expertise available to its customers.
CQCI’s missions are varied:
CQCI is a precious service offering support to our customers during production and technology transfers in France or abroad. Its missions are defined around three specific focus areas:
- The compliance analysis of PCBs according to customer requirements, micro-sections, structural integrity tests, environmental tests (moisture, thermal shocks, etc.), and electrical tests (continuity, isolation resistance, etc.).
Technological assessments, incoming inspection according to customer specifications:
- Failure analysis or fault finding on bare or assembled boards, the observation of component soldering connections, of finishes or of micro-sections, and the sub-contracting of technological tests (environmental tests and electrical measurements).
Consulting and training, which include:
- IPC-A600 certification
- PCB technology training
- Raising awareness about requirements pertaining to the different industrial sectors (Automotive, Defence, Aerospace, …)
- Knowledge of production problems
- Technical assistance and support with technology transfers.