MONITORING OF THE SITUATION AND LATEST INFORMATION
Reminder of the facts
- A fire broke out on Sunday 30th January 2022 at our elvia Loire Valley – CIRETEC facility.
- The fire destroyed the entire production workshop.
- A psychological unit was set up to support the employees.
- Expert assessments are underway.
The situation is progressing at Saint-Ay
To start again the activity, the arrangement of temporary offices is progressing. The elvia CIRETEC sign is already there to identify them.
These new offices have been fitted out to accommodate several activities. CAD/CAM teams have been working there since 15th February. They will soon be joined by Final Control teams. The objective is to also install Metallographic Cutting, Electrical Testing and Shipping departments.
Information meetings are organised with elvia Loire Valley-CIRETEC teams every two to three weeks.
All the group swung into action to face up to the situation
- The Sales teams ensure regular communication with our customers.
- There are also constant exchanges with our suppliers to ensure that materials are supplied as quickly as possible.
- The Methods department manages the transfer of data to the other sites.
- Concerning the production, our elvia Normandy facility in Coutances and elvia Brittany-A&P Lithos facility in Châteaubourg welcome 12 operators from elvia Loire Valley-CIRETEC site, this week. Other actions to increase the capacities are deployed on the elvia Brittany-A&P Lithos and elvia Normandy (emergency investments, opening of teams…) in order to secure elvia Loire Valley-CIRETEC activities.