France Relance : the French Government answer to cope with Covid19 Crisis and support national economic prosperity.
Established in September 2020, the France Relance plan’s purpose is the economic, social and environmental recovery in order to build the France of 2030. And there is a lot at stakes : the reassertion of France international attractiveness.
In this context, the French Government and Europe grant 100 billion euros to fund recovery plans and arouse at the same time many opportunities. To this day, there are 31 laureates of relocating projects such as PEREN, the “Projet Elvia de REsilience par le Numérique“ (elvia resilience project through digital solutions).
elvia PCB Group recovery plans.
At elvia PCB Group, ambitions are numerous and in spite of all the difficulties that we came across during the current health crisis, the motivation still prevails. Therefore, as a laureate and partner of different recovery plans, the Government’s trust in our capacity to succeed is a real support and incentive.
« A great opportunity ! It allows companies to take up mid-terms projects again.» Bruno Cassin, PDG d’elvia PCB Group.
Our recovery plans :
PEREN (Resilience Recovery Plan) – Modernisation & Standardisation
- Digital transformation that rely on our structures’ convergence (industrialisation, CAM, quality, supply chain) / 4.0 industry (MES)
- Project accepted and begun in October 2020 – Duration : 3 years
PRODIGE (Auto recovery Plan / ACC Project « Airbus of Battery ») – Diversification
- Embedded BusBar for electric cars’ head of battery (Automotive project)
- Project approved and begun in October 2020 – Duration : 3 years
ALTERMAT (Resilience recovery plan/ Partnership with CIMULEC) – Sovereignty of PCB industry
- Identification and qualification of alternatives to critical subjects (hyper, flex, high-speed, …)
- Competitiveness stakes and sources of supply securing
- Project filed, in examination – Duration : 3 years
Innovation, Industrial mastery, PCB industry’s sovereignty, are so many important challenges for our industrial sector that we are proud to take up.
In addition to those recovery plans, we lead also technological diversification programs (embedded technology development) and industrial maturity plans on our process ensuring consistency with our group strategic vision.